Whether you want to manage your money on the move or take advantage of all the advantages and privileges, opening a Serve Account will undoubtedly provide you with several benefits. Want to learn more about Serve? Consider applying for a Serve Debit Card. If you have already received a personalized Serve card in the mail, you will not be able to use it for shopping or bill payment until you activate it at serve.com/activate.
To begin activating the Serve card, you must first create an account if you do not already have one. Then, let me lead you through the Serve Card activation procedure via serve.com/activate in the sections below.
Guide to Set up a New Serve Account
Check the below steps to set up a new account with Serve.
- Open a web browser & visit Serve Sign-up page.
- Enter Username. (You’ll use this username to sign in to your Serve account.)
- Afterward, provide a valid email address. (You’ll receive an email to verify your account).
- Next, confirm your email address.
- Enter a Password & Confirm Password.
- Tap the Next button.
- Provide your details – First, Last Name & Address.
- After entering the information, review it, & confirm.
Activate Serve Card Online at serve.com/activate (Amex & Visa)
Here is a step-by-step guide to activate your newly received Serve Prepaid Debit Card.
- Launch your regular web browser & access the activation page – serve.com/activate.
- Enter the log-in details – Username & Password.
- Tap Log In to access your Serve account.
- Look for the card activation option in your account.
- You’ll see the Activate your Card button as you scroll past the first notification.
- Tap the Activate button to enter the required details, like your name, card number, CVV, last four digits of SSN, etc.
- Next, you can start using it for shopping where Serve is accepted after successful card activation.
The technique outlined above for activating your Serve card online at serve.com/activate is simple. In case you don’t have access to the Internet, you may activate the card using your phone. It is the conventional method of activating your Serve card. Examine the steps listed below.
Steps to Activate Serve Card by Phone
- Keep the Serve Card details handy before dialing the Customer Service number.
- Call Server Customer Service (1-800-954-0559) from your registered mobile number.
- Stick to the on-call instructions, then enter the details when prompted.
- Your card will be activated right on the call.
Note: If you own a Serve Pay As You Go Visa Prepaid Card, you can activate it by dialing 1-833-729-9646.
Serve Card – Perks and Benefits
You’ll enjoy a myriad of benefits & services once your card is active.
- Purchase Protection
- Fraud Protection
- FDIC Insurance
- Emergency Assistance
- Roadside Assistance
Type of Serve card
- Serve American Express Prepaid Debit Accounts
- Serve Pay As You Go Visa Prepaid Card
How to Register Your Serve Card?
Here are some details to remember before you start.
- Are you 18 years old? If you reside in Nebraska & Alabama, you must be at least 19 years old to open an account.
- Additionally, you must have a valid email address. (Must ensure your email address is working.)
- Your Social Security Number is required.
ALSO SEE: How to Activate TNTdrama
If the information provided is correct, proceed to the Register Your Card page. Then, click the Next button to begin the registration process for the card. It is a three-step process that starts with Account Setup, continues with Personal Details, and concludes with Review Information.
Online Account Setup
- Enter your card number & CVV details in the required fields.
- After that, tap the Next button to go to the next stage.
- Here, enter your First Name, Last Name, Address, etc.
- Then, tap the Next button to go to the next stage.
After entering all of the essential information, please review it to ensure you haven’t entered any wrong information.
Now, finish the procedure by following the on-screen instructions.