Are you ecstatic to join the world’s craziest, bloodiest, and largest club of horror fans? Then, install the latest Screambox app and take advantage of all the eerie, terrifying material available. Screambox can be streamed directly to your TV via a streaming device such as Android TV, Apple TV, Roku, or one of a variety of other devices by activating it at screambox.com/activate. It enables you to see everything from Academy Award-winning movies to independently produced flicks. In addition, Screambox allows you to watch all genres of horror content, from Classics, Zombies, and Extreme to Psychological, Supernatural, and Slasher.
Not only will you be able to watch Smile, Hansel and Gretel, Return to Horror Hotel, Black Rat, Hellhole, Not Alone, The Taking, After School Massacre, Malignant, The Demon Within, Painkiller, The Badger Game, Audition, and The Binding. You’ll also be able to stream these enthralling horror stories from the comfort of your own home. All you have to do is download the Screambox app and activate it via screambox.com/activate on your TV-connected device.
How to Sign up with Screambox
It is necessary to register for a Screambox account to finish the activation process. If you do not already have an account with Screambox, follow the steps below.
- Simply go to the home page of Screambox on your computer browser.
- Tap the Sign Up option on the top left corner.
- You’re on the signup page.
- Now, enter your First and Last Name, Email Address, Password, & Confirm Password.
- Next, tap the Continue button.
Your Screambox account is ready. You can access the Screambox Login page then enter the credentials to access your account.
How to Sign in
If you already have an account with Screambox, check the steps below to sign in.
- First, go to the home page of Screambox.
- Tap the Sign In option.
- On the sign-in page, enter your Email & Password.
- Tap the Sign In button.
To upgrade to a premium membership, click the Upgrade to a Premium Membership option. Then, adhere to the on-screen instructions, submit your payment information, and enjoy commercial-free movies and TV shows.
screambox.com/activate – Watch Screambox on Multiple Devices
The Screambox app is compatible with iOS, Android, and Roku devices. Let’s quickly go over how to install and activate the current version of the Screambox app via screambox.com/activate on your device so you can begin discovering horror movies anywhere — uncut, unlimited, and commercial-free.
How to Get Screambox on Roku
If you’ve just acquired a brand-new Roku device, you’ll need to complete the setup procedure by visiting the official Roku website. Once configured, you must ensure that it is linked to the fastest Internet available in your area.
- You’ll begin the activation process by switching on your Roku device.
- Hit the Home icon on the Roku remote to access the home screen menu.
- Now, scroll up or down to access the Streaming Channels button.
- Choose the Search Channels option from “Streaming Channels.”
- Type Screambox in the search option.
- Hit the search button, then wait for the results to appear on the screen.
- Choose the app and tap the Add channel button.
- Choose OK and tap the Go to Channel button.
- Locate & launch the Screambox app.
- Enter the required details & receive a code and URL.
- Next, save the code and access the URL on your computer or mobile browser.
- Enter screambox.com/activate on your second device, then enter the code displayed on your TV.
- Tap the Next button and stick to the on-screen instructions.
ALSO SEE: Activate Nick Jr. Channel App
The system will validate your information. Then, on the screen, a success message will show. Now, the Screambox app will automatically refresh. You may now choose a program to begin streaming.
How to Get Screambox on iOS and Android
Amazon Screambox is also available for download and streaming on iOS and Android smartphones. Please navigate to the app store on your device and install it. This article will walk you through the process of streaming Screambox at screambox.com/activate on your smart device.
- Navigate to the App Store on your iOS device. If you’re using an Android phone, go to the Google Play Store.
- Type Screambox in the search option.
- Now, the Screambox app will appear on the screen.
- Click the Get button on your iOS device. Then, click on the Install button on your Android device.
- Open the app, then enter the sign-in details.
- Now that you’ve installed the app and got into your Screambox account, you can choose a program and start enjoying it.