To watch Nick Jr. channel on your preferred streaming device, you must first download the Nick Jr. app from the app store. After installing the app, activate it through the official link – nickjr.com/activate.
Nick Jr., or the Nick Jr. channel, is an American pay-TV channel owned by ViacomCBS. It is primarily aimed at preschoolers. Nick Jr., which launched on 28 September 2009, contains some of the most popular children’s programming, including PAW Patrol, Blaze, and the Monster Machines, Shimmer & Shine, Peppa Pig, Nella the Princess Knight, Bubble Guppies, and Dora the Explorer.
Would you like to keep your kids entertained and taught using these excellent Nick Jr shows and several educational games? Then, let me assist you through the process of activating the Nick Jr. Channel app on your preferred streaming device via nickjr.com/activate.
Things to Consider (Prerequisites)
Before jumping over to the Nick Jr activation steps, you must know the prerequisites.
- Sign-in details with your TV provider.
- A compatible streaming device – Roku, Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, etc.
- Another smart device such as phone, tablet, or computer to access nickjr.com/activate.
- A stable Wi-Fi connection.
Activate Nick Jr. on All Devices via nickjr.com/activate
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to activate Nick Jr on various devices such as Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV Stick.
Activate Nick Jr on Roku at nickjr.com/activate
Install and activate the Nick Jr app on Roku to provide your children with exclusive snippets; unique sneak peeks of new shows, and full episodes.
- Navigate to the Roku home screen by hitting the Home icon on the Roku remote.
- Now, go to Streaming Channels > Search Channels.
- Access the search option, then type Nick Jr.
- The app will appear in the Kids & Family section.
- Tap the Add channel button to install the app.
- Next, launch it to generate a seven-digit activation code.
- Note the code before leaving the screen & visit the official activation page – nickjr.com/activate.
- After entering the code in the required field, tap Continue.
- Select your TV provider from the list & sign in to the participating TV provider account using log-in details.
- Within moments, your Roku will be ready to stream Nick Jr.’s shows.
Activate Nick Jr. on Apple TV using Activation Code
Refer to the steps below to enjoy Nick Jr. on Apple TV.
- Go to the App Store on your Apple TV.
- Find Nick Jr app and tap the Get button to install the app.
- Open the app, then note down the activation code & URL.
- Open nickjr.com/activate on your mobile or computer browser.
- Enter the activation and tap the Continue button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, then enter the TV provider sign-in credentials.
- When the activation process is over, you can enjoy Nick Jr on your Apple TV.
Activate Nick Jr on Amazon Fire TV
Here are the simple steps to activate Nick Jr on Fire TV Stick at nickjr.com/activate.
- At first, turn on the Fire TV and go to the App Store.
- Tap the magnifying glass icon and enter Nick Jr.
- Tap the Get button to download & install the app on your Fire TV.
- After installation, return to the home screen then launch the app.
- You’ll see a unique 7-digit activation code.
- Next, grab a phone or computer to access nickjr.com/activate.
- Enter the code carefully, and tap Continue.
- Choose your TV provider from the list. (Must ensure your cable TV provider is participating with Nick Jr channel)
- Now, enter the required log-in details to complete the process.
- After that, your Nick Jr app is ready; you can choose a program and enjoy it with your little ones.
Nick Jr activation code is not working?
There are various reasons why the Nick Jr. activation code is not working.
- The code is expired.
- The Internet connection is poor.
- The mobile browser does not support nickjr.com/activate.
- You’re using incorrect TV provider sign-in details.
ALSO SEE: Activate Sensical on TV
Here is how to troubleshoot the Nick Jr. activation code not working problem.
Use an Updated Streaming Device: If your streaming device isn’t updated, go to the Settings section to update it to the latest version.
Generate New Code: You should not be alarmed if your activation code has expired. Instead, re-activate Nick Jr to generate a new registration code. Immediately, navigate to nickjr.com/activate and enter the code.
Contact Your TV Provider: Resort to your TV provider in case the above troubleshooting tips fail. The industry-trained professionals will fix your query.
Best Shows to Watch on Nick Jr.
Some of the most popular and leading Nick Jr. shows that you would fancy watching with your kids include:
Dora the Explorer
Yo, Gabba Gabba!
The Fresh Beat Band
Shimmer and Shine
Is Nick Jr. Free?
Non-subscribers may only view a restricted number of items. However, if your TV provider delivers Nick Jr. programming, there is no additional charge.
Is Nick Jr on Hulu?
Nick Jr. is available on Hulu as part of its $64.99/month subscription. Additionally, ViacomCBS channels like Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, TV Land, VH1, BET, MTV, CMT, and Paramount are available.
Leave a Reply