Univision is an American-Spanish language free-to-air TV network owned by Univision Communications. According to reports, it is the largest provider of Spanish-language material. Additionally, the Univision network is primarily focused on Latino programming, including telenovelas, drama series, sitcoms, sports, news, and imported Spanish-language feature movies, reality TV, and variety shows.
Moreover, Univision is accessible on nearly every pay-TV provider in the United States. To watch Univision on streaming devices such as Amazon Fire TV, Roku, or Apple TV, you must first download and install the app and activate it at univision.com/activate. Besides, to watch Univision Now TV Network on your choice streaming device, follow the instructions below.
Guide to Activate Univision via univision.com/activate
Univision.com Activate on Apple TV
- Open App Store on your Apple TV & look for the Univision app. (You can find the app by using the Search option.)
- Now press GET to download & install the app on your Apple TV.
- After successfully installing the Univision app via univision.com/activate, return to the Apple TV home screen & open the app.
- Next, choose Sign-in from the Univision app setting page to get the six-digit activation code.
- Open a web browser on your tablet, phone, or computer & visit the activation URL – univision.com/activate.
- Enter the Activation Code field code, choose your cable TV provider from the list, and tap CONTINUE.
- Now sign in with your TV provider login credentials.
- After this, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process. You can then be capable of watching Live streams on your Apple TV.
Activate Univision on Fire TV via univision.com/activate
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV, then go to the Apps section.
- Next, find the Univision app by browsing through the Apps section or searching.
- Tap Install to download and install the app on your Fire TV.
- After the installation, simply go to the home screen & launch the app.
- Go to the Settings section and tap Sign in.
- You’ll see an activation code on your TV screen along with instructions.
- Next, open univision.com/activate on a compatible web browser.
- After that, enter the registration code in the provided field, choose your cable TV provider from the drop-down, and press Continue.
- Login to your TV provider account follows the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
- After successful activation, you can stream Univision TV on your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Activate Univision NOW on Roku
- Go to the Roku home screen & open Roku Channel Store.
- Look for the Univision app under TV en Espanol or Cable Alternative categories.
- Alternatively, you can even find the Univision app by searching.
- Next, tap Add channel to download & install the app on your Roku device.
- After successful installation, return to the home screen & launch the Univision app.
- Afterward, go to the Settings section and choose SIGN IN.
- Your TV will now display a 6-digit activation code along with an activation URL.
- Open a web browser on your mobile, tablet, or computer, and go to the Univision activation page – tv.univision.com/devicereg.
- Enter the Univision Activate code displayed on your TV screen, choose your cable TV provider, and hit the Continue button.
- At last, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process to watch Live stream.
Activate Univision on PS4
You can follow the instructions below if you want to access the Univision app at univision.com/activate on your PlayStation 4 gaming console.
- Firstly, turn on your PS4 and navigate to the home screen.
- From the home screen, choose PlayStation Store.
- Now search for the Univision app in the PlayStation Store.
- Choose the Purchase or Download option to begin the installation process on your PS4.
- After the installation, launch the Univision app from the home screen.
- You’ll see an activation code on the TV screen along with instructions. (If not, go to Settings > SIGN IN.)
- Open a web browser (safari, chrome, or Firefox) on your mobile or computer and visit univision.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code in the given field. Next, choose your Cable TV Provider and hit CONTINUE.
- Now sign in with your TV provider login credentials. (If prompted)
- After this, follow the on-screen prompts to finish the activation process.
- Now, you can access Univision NOW content on your PlayStation 4 gaming console.
univision.com Activate on Xbox 360
- Firstly, please turn on your Xbox 360 device & make sure it’s connected to an internet network.
- Go to the Xbox 360 home screen and choose the Apps section located in the screen’s upper-right corner.
- Choose Browse Apps located in the right-hand side panel to find the Univision app manually.
- However, choose Search Apps if you wish to discover the app using the search option.
- Then, choose Download from the preview screen and hit Confirm Purchase to install the app on your Xbox 360. (now wait until the app gets installed on your console.)
- After installation, return to the Apps section, navigate to My Apps & launch the Univision app.
- Next, go to the Settings section and tap SIGN IN.
- You’ll see an activation code along with an activation URL on your TV screen.
- Open a web browser on your mobile, tablet, or computer and go to univision.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code in the provided field, choose your Cable TV Provider from the drop-down menu, and tap CONTINUE.
- Now you’ll be prompted to enter your TV provider login details. (username & password)
- Univision NOW is activated on your Xbox 360. So enjoy watching your favorite shows and movies.
ALSO SEE: Guide to Activate Screambox
So, these are the simple steps you can follow to activate the Univision NOW TV app on your best-loved streaming device using an activation code.