To listen to your favorite music, download iHeartRadio and activate it by visiting iheart.com/activate.
iHeartRadio, a freemium podcast, broadcast, and streaming radio platform owned by iHeartMedia, has gone a long way from its April 2008 start. Moreover, iHeartRadio is perhaps the largest radio broadcaster in the country, surpassing its primary competitors – TuneIn, Audacy, and Sirius XM – with over 250,000 podcasts, a Music Recommender System, and on-demand capability.
Additionally, it is available on more than 250 devices, including gaming consoles, smartphones, tablets, home audio, TVs, and automobiles. Let’s get started to activate iHeartRadio on Streaming Devices Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, PS4, Xbox 360, and Windows 10.
Things to Consider
Here is a list of prerequisites for iheart.com activate.
- A stable Internet connection with a decent speed.
- An account with iHeart. (Go to iheart.com)
- A compatible streaming platform.
- Install an updated iHeart app.
- Choose iHeartRadio Plus or iHeartRadio All Access for premium service.
Guide to Activate iHeartRadio at iheart.com/activate
To enable iHeartRadio on your favorite device, you must first join up for iHeartRadio services. Besides, if you haven’t yet registered with iHeartRadio, you can follow the instructions below to activate iHeartRadio with Home Entertainment.
Steps to Sign Up for iHeartRadio
- Go to the iHeartRadio sign-up page on a web browser.
- Tap on Sign up located below “Log In to Activate Device” on the sign-up page.
- Next, enter your EMAIL, PASSWORD, ZIP CODE, BIRTH YEAR, and choose GENDER.
- After entering the information, tap on the Sign-Up.
When you have signed up for iHeart radio station, you can follow these steps to iHeartRadio activate on your streaming device.
Activate iHeartRadio on Roku
You can easily add the iHeartRadio Channel via the channel shop if you have a Roku device. Well, the following steps will walk you through the process of activating iHeartRadio on your Roku device.
- Firstly, connect your Roku streaming player to an internet connection.
- Go to Roku Channel Store.
- In this menu, you’ll discover the Channel categories, from which you can select a channel based on its genre. (Because iHeartRadio is a music radio station, it is easily located in the Music & Podcasts area.)
- You can even find the iHeartRadio channel by using the search option.
- Click on the +Add Channel button to install the channel app on your Roku streaming device.
- When the installation gets completed, launch the app.
- You’ll see an activation code on your TV screen.
- Open iheart.com/activate on your mobile or computer browser.
- Next, log into the iHeartRadio account to activate your device.
- Now, enter the iHeartRadio activation code in the prompted fields and tap Activate.
- iHeartRadio channel is now active on your Roku device.
Activate iHeartRadio on Fire TV using Activation Code
You can use an activation code to activate iHeart Radio on your Amazon Fire TV Stick by following the steps below.
- On your Amazon Fire TV, simply go to the App Store.
- In the App Store, find for iHeartRadio app using the search option.
- Choose the iHeartRadio app from the search results and hit the Get button to install the app.
- Tap the Open button to launch the iHeartRadio app when downloaded.
- You’ll be provided with a unique activation code on your TV screen.
- Afterward, go to the activation page – iheart.com/activate on a web browser.
- Sign in to your iHeartRadio account using the on-screen instructions and input the activation code you received previously in the provided spaces.
- In this way, you can watch iHeartRadio on your Amazon Fire TV.
Activate iHeartRadio on DirecTV Stream (AT&T TV)
On DirecTV Stream, iHeartRadio is now available. Therefore, regardless of whether you prefer music, talk shows, sports, or any other genre, you can get all of this with the iHeartRadio app on your DirecTV. Further, to enable iHeartRadio on your DirectTV Stream, simply follow these steps:
- First, go to Directv stream home screen.
- Now, open the Apps section and search for the iHeartRadio app.
- Install the app.
- After installation, open the app.
- After that, note down the registration code displayed on your TV screen.
- Visit the iHeartRadio activation URL – iheart.com/activate on a web browser. (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.)
- Login to your iHeartRadio account then enters the activation code to complete the process.
- Afterward, you can start using the iHeartRadio app on your DirecTV stream to listen to your favorites.
How to Activate iHeartRadio to Android TV
iHeartRadio is a free download from the Google Play Store. Therefore, if you want to use the iHeartRadio app on your Android TV, you may easily do so by following these steps:
- First, simply go to the Play Store from the Home screen of your Android TV.
- Locate the iHeartRadio app by using the Search option.
- Hit the Install button to download & install the app on your Android TV.
- After installation, hit the Open button to launch the iHeartRadio app.
- You’ll see an activation code to connect your Android TV to your iHeartRadio account.
- Go to iheart.com/activate on a web browser.
- To sign in to your iHeartRadio account, enter your email address and password. (If you don’t already have an account, you may sign up for one for free.)
- Type the unique activation code in the provided field & follow the on-screen prompts.
- You can start accessing iHeartRadio on your TV screen when the activation code is accepted successfully.
iHeartRadio Activate on Apple TV
Apple TV has launched the iHeartRadio app. Therefore, if you’re interested in listening to iHeartRadio on your Apple TV, you may download the app from the app store and activate it at iheart.com/activate.
- Go to App Store on Apple TV.
- Now, search for the iHeartRadio app.
- Hit Get to install the app on your Apple TV.
- After successful installation, launch the app to get an activation code.
- Visit iheart.com/activate on your computer or phone.
- Sign in to your iHeartRadio account.
- Enter the activation code and tap Activate.
- You can begin streaming iHeartRadio on your Apple TV.
Activate iHeartRadio on PS4 at iheart.com/activate
If you want to install the iHeartRadio app on your Sony Play Station 4, simply follow the instructions below.
- Turn on your PS4 console.
- Now, go to the PlayStation Store from the home screen.
- Search for the iHeartRadio app in the PlayStation Store.
- When you locate the app, download & install it on your device.
- Launch the iHeartRadio app.
- A unique activation code will show on your TV screen.
- Open a web browser on your phone, laptop, or tablet and visit – iheart.com/activate.
- Sign in to your iHeartRadio account.
- Enter the registration code in the given field & follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
- You can start enjoying iHeartRadio on your PS4.
Stream iHeartRadio App on Xbox 360
- Open Xbox Store on your Xbox 360.
- Find iHeartRadio app using Browse Apps or Search Apps option.
- Download & install the app on your Xbox 360.
- Copy the activation code that appeared on your TV screen.
- Visit iheart.com/activate on a desktop or mobile device.
- If prompted, log in to your iHeartRadio account.
- Finish the activation process by entering the code you copied earlier.
- The iHeartRadio app will automatically start on your device.
Activate iHeartRadio on Vizio TV
- Turn on your Vizio TV.
- Next, go to the SmartCast app store on your TV.
- Search for the iHeartRadio app.
- Download and install the app.
- After installation, launch the app and sign in. (If you do not have an account set up a new account.)
- You can now listen to your best-loved iHeartRadio stations and artists on your Vizio SmartCast TV.
ALSO SEE: Activate Nat Geo TV
NOTE: If you are given the activation code, you’ll need to enter it on the iheart.com/activate page to use the app on your device.
How to Listen to iHeartRadio on Smartphone
Whether you’re on an iOS device (iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad) or an Android device, the iHeartRadio mobile app makes it simple to listen to iHeartRadio. So, follow these steps to download the app to your smartphone:
iHeartRadio on Android Phone or Tablet
iHeartRadio’s latest version app needs Android version 6.0 or higher.
- Launch Play Store on your Android device.
- Search for the iHeartRadio app.
- When you find the app, tap Install to download & install the app.
- After installation, launch the app & sign in to your iHeartRadio account.
- Afterward, you can start using the app on your Android device and listen to your favorite tracks.
iHeartRadio on iPhone, iPad or iPodTouch
iHeartRadio’s latest version app needs iOS version 13.0 or higher.
- On your iOS device, launch the App Store.
- Search for the iHeartRadio app in the App Store.
- When you find the iHeartRadio app, press Get to download & install it on your iPhone.
- Launch the app & sign in to your iHeartRadio account.
- You can now stream iHeartRadio on your iOS device.
Downloading iHeartRadio on Windows 10 Computer
To stream iHeartRadio on your Windows 10 computer, you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- But, first, go to the Microsoft Store on your Windows 10 computer.
- In the Microsoft Store, search for the iHeartRadio app using the search option located in the screen’s top-right corner.
- Tap Get to download & install the app on your device and sign in to your iHeartRadio account.
- You can now enjoy your most-liked music, radio, and podcasts on your Windows 10 computer.
So, you can download the iHeartRadio app from your streaming device’s app store and activate it by visiting iheart.com/activate. Besides, if you’re on a free plan, you’ll still have access to the whole podcast library. Select an appropriate plan to access additional on-demand features such as unlimited skips, saves, and offline listening.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I install iHeartRadio?
The steps to install iHeartRadio are simple to follow.
- Navigate to the Channel Store/ App Store.
- Search for the iHeartRadio app.
- Tap Get/ Install/ Add Channel button to install the app.
How do I activate iHeartRadio on my TV?
- Turn on your TV-connected device & navigate to the home screen.
- Go to the app store & install the iHeartRadio app.
- Open iheart.com/activate, enter the iHeartRadio login details, then type the code to link your account to your TV.
Is iHeartRadio free?
Yes. The podcast library, live radio, and personalized artist radio stations are available for free. Additionally, iHeartRadio offers paid subscriptions for premium services. Choose an appropriate plan and take advantage of unlimited song skips.