Install and activate the Disc Golf Network on your streaming device via discgolfnetwork.com/activate to watch live video coverage of the sport’s major events. To view unique shows and segments and post-produced coverage and live coverage of Disc Golf Pro Tour events, you must subscribe to the channel.
PDGA members appear to be lucky since they receive a 50% discount on Disc Golf Network. If you are a PDGA member and have the discount code, you can register via a web browser to receive discounts.
How to Activate Disc Golf on Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, or Android TV
All major streaming platforms, like Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, and Xbox, are compatible with the Disc Golf Network channel. But, first, you’ll need to connect your streaming video player to your TV and confirm that it has a high-speed Internet connection.
If you meet the following conditions, allow us to lead you through the activation process below. Then, after the process, you will undoubtedly be prepared with your device to witness all the delights.
Activate The Disc Golf Network on Roku
The methods for adding and activating Disc Golf Network free on Roku are straightforward. To begin watching the sport’s top golf competitions, carefully follow these procedures.
- Begin the activation process by turning on your Roku device.
- You’ll need to navigate to the home screen by tapping the Home icon on the Roku remote.
- Now, scroll up or down from the home screen to access the Streaming Channels option.
- Choose Search Channels to get access to the Roku Channel Store.
- Next, search for the app, i.e., Disc Golf Network using the virtual keyboard.
- Tap the Add channel button.
- Hit the OK button and then tap the Go to Channel button.
- Access the home screen & look for the installed app.
- Launch it and tap the Sign In button.
- Afterward, enter the sign-in details (if prompted) to receive a unique activation code and URL.
- Now, you need to access the URL – discgolfnetwork.com/activate on your computer, tablet, mobile, or laptop.
- Here, you require to enter the Email Address.
- Tap the Next button.
- Enter the password and tap the Next button.
- Enter the linking code and tap Activate.
- Your Roku device is ready to stream your best-loved matches.
Install And Activate Disc Golf Channel on Apple TV
Apple TV, another popular streaming gadget in the country, is also frequently used. So if you’re unsure how to install and activate Disc Golf Network, we’ve got you covered.
- At first, turn on your Apple TV.
- Navigate to the home screen, then access the App Store.
- Type Disc Golf Network using the virtual keyboard and hit the Get button.
- Return to the home screen & launch the Disc Golf Network app.
- Tap the Sign In button to get a unique activation code.
- Note down the activation code & URL shown on the TV screen.
- Grab your phone to access discgolfnetwork.com/activate.
- Next, enter your Email Address and Password.
- Tap the Next button.
- You’ll now enter the code and tap the Activate button to finish the process.
- Now, the screen will display a success message.
- Your Apple TV will load automatically. So you’re all set to watch Disc Golf on your Apple TV.
Activate The Disc Golf Network on Fire TV at discgolfnetwork.com/activate
The following steps will assist you in activating the Disc Golf Network live stream on Fire TV.
- Boot your Fire TV device.
- Ensure it is connected to your TV & has the best Internet connection.
- Next, access the home screen menu by clicking the Home button.
- Go to the Amazon App Store.
- Use the virtual keyboard and type Disc Golf Network in the search box.
- Choose the app. from the search results.
- Tap the Get button.
- After installation, launch the app.
- Press Sign-in to receive the activation code.
- Afterward, visit discgolfnetwork.com/activate on your phone or computer.
- Enter your Email Address & Password in the required fields.
- Click Next.
- Enter the activation code and tap the Activate button.
- Now, your Amazon Fire TV device is ready to stream.
Disc Golf Network on Android TV
- From the home screen of your Android TV device, navigate to the Google Play Store.
- Install the Disc Golf Network channel.
- Launch it & enter sign-in details.
- You’ll see an activation code and instructions.
- Simply go to the official activation URL on your mobile or computer, i.e., discgolfnetwork.com/activate.
- Enter Email Address and tap the Next button.
- Now, enter your Password in the required field.
- Tap Next and enter the activation code shown on the TV screen.
- Finish the activation process by tapping the Activate button.
ALSO SEE: Activate Epic Games on Game Console
Easy steps to activate Disc Golf Network on Android TV?