The Criterion Channel, an independent streaming service, is a movie buff’s fantasy. It features Hollywood classics and discoveries from throughout the world. With a monthly or annual membership, you’ll have access to a diverse mix of contemporary and historical movies, many of which are not available elsewhere. Therefore, go ahead and take a look at the activation process at criterionchannel.com/activate. Once the channel is activated, you’ll get access to the channel’s entire streaming catalog, which includes thousands of titles.
Things to Consider (Prerequisites)
To gain access to The Criterion Channel’s regularly updated collections, you must activate it. However, there are a few critical points to bear in mind before you activate the Criterion Channel at criterionchannel.com/activate.
- A supported streaming device & a second device (laptop or mobile) on a Wi-Fi network.
- Use a supported browser (Firefox, Chrome, or Safari).
- An account with the Criterion Channel.
- A valid subscription (Monthly/Annual)
Supported Streaming Devices
Yes, we discussed the Criterion Channel-supported streaming gadgets that enable viewers to watch art-house, Hollywood, and independent movies. Consider the following list of gadgets.
Amazon Fire TV
iOS and Android devices
Activate Criterions Channel on Android TV at criterionchannel.com/activate
The Criterion Channel is compatible with Android TV devices from the first generation onward. If you own one, you may readily access the content. The following instructions will walk you through the process of activating the Criterion Channel at criterionchannel.com/activate on Android TV.
- Switch on your Android TV, then go to the home screen.
- Now, install The Criterion Channel app from the Play Store.
- After installation, Open the app.
- Next, note down a unique activation code visible on your TV screen.
- Access criterionchannel.com/activate on a web browser.
- Afterward, log into your account, then enter the code displayed on your TV.
- Tap the Activate button.
- The app will refresh automatically on your Android TV, and you’ll be all set to stream the Criterion Channel.
Activate The Criterions Channel on Amazon Fire TV
- At first, Go to the Home screen of your Amazon Fire TV and choose the Apps option from the menu.
- Once you’re in the Apps section, look for the Criterion Channel.
- Now, you can find the app by browsing the section or using the Search option.
- When you find the app, choose to Get to install the app o your Fire TV.
- After successful installation, open the Criterion Channel app to get the activation code.
- Launch a web browser on your computer/ mobile when you have the activation code and navigate to the Criterion Channel activation URL – criterionchannel.com/activate.
- Sign in to the account using your email address & password.
- Enter the activation code and tap Activate.
- The Criterion Channel is now active on your Fire TV Stick.
Steps to Activate The Criterion Channel App on Roku
- Please turn on your Roku device and go to the home screen by hitting the Home button on your remote.
- Scroll down to the Streaming Channels section and choose the Roku Channel Store.
- Find the Criterion Channel app in the Roku Channel Store, then go to its preview page to install the app.
- Select the Add Channel button to install the app when you’re on the preview page.
- After installing the app, get back to the home screen then open the Criterion Channel.
- An activation code & instructions will be provided on your TV screen.
- Now, open a web browser on your mobile or computer and go to the Criterion Channel activation page – criterionchannel.com/activate.
- Next, sign in to your account using the login credentials, then enter the activation code.
- After confirming the activation code, you’ll be able to watch Criterion Channel on Roku.
To Activate Criterion Channel on Apple TV
- Go to Apple TV App Store, then find the Criterion Channel app using the Search option.
- Hit Get to install it on your Apple TV.
- After installation, open the Criterion Channel app.
- An activation code will be shown on the screen as you launch the app.
- Open a browser on your computer, then visit criterionchannel.com/activate.
- If prompted, enter your login details and tap Next.
- Type the activation code in the given field, then press Activate.
- You’ll now be able to watch The Criterion Channel on your Apple TV.
Criterion Channel Activation – Troubleshooting Tips
Did you encounter an activation error? So, try out the following tips to troubleshoot the error.
Regenerate Code: The channel will not be activated if the unique activation code has expired. You must repeat the activation process to regenerate the code to resolve the issue. Use the code immediately to begin watching your preferred movies.
Check your Plan: Are you currently subscribed to The Criterion Channel? The Criterion Channel offers a monthly subscription package for $10.99. Additionally, you can subscribe to its annual package for $99.99. Before attempting the preceding actions, double-check your plan.
Contact ISP: If you receive a poor internet connection, contact your internet service provider.
About Criterion Channel
The Criterion Channel is an independent video-streaming service that features a diverse content selection. It contains topical programming, as well as classic and modern movies. Additionally, it caters to any dedicated movie enthusiast dissatisfied with the modern cinema experience.
ALSO SEE: Free AZMovies Alternatives
The Criterion Channel’s official app, accessible on main streaming platforms, unlocks its features and enables access to offline videos and high-definition viewing. However, as a result, you must carefully review the instructions to avoid unexpected problems (errors).
Thus, there you have it! This article will explain the process of activating the Criterion Channel on supported devices by visiting criterionchannel.com/activate.
Use the “Troubleshoot” section if you bump into an issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a Criterion Channel subscription cost?
It offers two subscription options: monthly ($10.99) and annual ($99.99). Choose a plan and start your 14-day free trial. You will not be charged until the free trial period has expired.
Can I watch the Criterion Channel if I have criterion.com login details?
No. You should create an account with criterionchannel.com to stream movies.
How to stream the Criterion Channel outside the U.S. and Canada?
Currently, the channel is only available to citizens of the United States and Canada. Regrettably, if you live in another part of the world, you cannot access the new Criterion Channel movies.
Leave a Reply