Cricket Wireless, formed by Leap Wireless International, is a wireless carrier in the United States with more than ten million subscribers. It primarily competed against Verizon’s Visible and T-Metro as a wireless service provider brand. Mobile’s AT&T acquired this service in March 2014. If you recently purchased cricket wireless’s cell phone service online or in-store, you must activate it through cricketwireless.com/activate.
How to Activate Cricket Service via cricketwireless.com/activate
Cricket wireless’s cell phone service must be activated online at cricketwireless.com/activate. Before proceeding with the activation steps below, you must have your phone number and order number on hand. These details are included in the order confirmation email. Ascertain that you have a strategy. If you recently purchased a handset or SIM card straight from Cricket, follow the procedures below to activate your new Cricket Service directly from your phone (in-store or online). Activate your cell phone service today.
- Before you begin the activation procedure, you must insert your SIM card (for instructions on inserting a SIM card, see the steps below).
- Prepare your phone number and order number, and navigate to the online activation URL – cricketwireless.com/activate – on your PC or mobile device’s browser.
- The activation process will consist of four stages: Device Type, Purchase Location, Customer Type, and Order Information.
- Choose your Device type – Android, Apple, or Both.
- Next, insert your SIM card into your device and tap I’m Ready.
- Choose Cricket and tap Continue.
- If you’re a new Cricket customer, choose New Customer and hit Continue.
- Afterward, enter your Order Number and Cricket customer service number in the prompted field and tap Activate.
- If you’re an existing Cricket customer, choose Existing customer and hit Continue.
- Next, enter your Cricket username and password with a 4 digit Cricket Account PIN and hit Activate.
- Now your newly purchased Cricket customer service is active.
Steps to Activate Your New Cricket Cell Phone Service (From Non-Cricket Retailer)
In case you purchased your new device or Cricket SIM from a retailer other than Walmart, Amazon, or Target, you could activate your Cricket service at cricketwireless.com/activate by following the steps below.
A SIM card, device, or a Universal SIM card kit from a non-Cricket vendor, a copy of your current cricket wireless bill, payment information (credit or debit card, Service Payment Card, Cricket Refill Card, etc. ), and a four-digit PIN are required.
- Simply go to cricketwireless.com/join on a web browser, and tap Continue.
- Select your preferred language – English or Español.
- For new Cricket customers, choose Yes, sign me up!
- Enter your device ID & SIM card number to activate your Cricket wireless customer service.
- The ICCID number (20 digits long) is located on the bigger card with your SIM card.
- You can easily find the 15-digit IMEI number in your phone’s settings.
- Provide both numbers and tap Continue.
- Next, choose your plan, and press the Continue button. (Select any optional add-on features if you want.)
- Now choose to Transfer Your Number or Get a Cricket Number, preview your card, and tap the Check out option.
- After that, enter your account details if you already have an account, or you can create one by entering the required information.
- Enter the payment information, like billing address, payment method (Service Payment or Credit Card, or Cricket Refill Card), & confirm.
How to Insert a SIM Card?
Here is a step-by-step guide if you do not know how to insert a SIM card into your mobile.
- Turn off your mobile.
- Locate the SIM card slot.
- Next, you need to insert your SIM card.
ALSO SEE: Activate the Fox News
Note: Different phone models have different placements for the SIM card slot. You must remove the back panel and battery to access the SIM card slot on some phones. Rather than that, iPhone owners should seek for the slide-out SIM tray, which should be located on the phone’s side or top.
Where can I find IMEI number for my device?
To get the IMEI number on your phone, navigate to the Settings menu, hit the General option, and then pick “About.” The IMEI number should be visible here. If you have an Android phone, navigate to Settings > About Phone. Following that, click the Status option to locate the IMEI.
Don’t have the PIN?
Have you forgotten your PIN? Then, you require to contact Customer Support to reset your PIN.
Leave a Reply