The YouTube platform is specially made for videos. There are tons and tons of videos free. In some situations, you have to download a video for future reference. You can’t stream the video at different times. Instead, you can download them. YouTube enables you to download videos to access them in offline mode. If you are wondering how to download YouTube videos on your Android devices, it is easy.
Methods to Download Videos on Android Smartphones & Tablets
- Using the YouTube app.
- Using third-party apps.
- By Website
How to Best Download Youtube Videos on Android devices using the YouTube app
(1) Start the YouTube app on your Android device (smartphone or tablet).
(2) Search for the video that you want to download and play that video.
(3) When the video is playing, click the Download icon just below the video’s name.
(4) The download will begin; when the download is finished, the Downloaded icon will appear.
(5) Soon, go to the YouTube home page and click the Library icon.
(6) The downloaded video will be free in the Downloads folder. Open the folder to watch the downloaded video.
Not every video has the Download button. Some video can’t be downloaded offline. This depends on the video uploader.
Note: The downloaded video will be available only for 29 days. After that, it will be removed from your Library.
How to Best Download Youtube Videos on Android devices using third-party apps
There are hundreds of third-party apps available on the Google Play Store and website to download videos offline. TubeMate is one of the famous apps to download Youtube videos. The app was available on the Google Play Store, but it was removed due to copyright problems. In YouTube Terms of Service, it is mentioned that users should not download videos using third-party apps and different sources.
Other than TubeMate, Videoder, Snaptube, and VidMate are popular apps that can be used to download YouTube videos on Android devices. If the app is not available on the Google Play Store, try different sources like 9Apps, GetJar, and GetApps.
How to Best Download Youtube Videos on Android devices using websites
Downloading YouTube videos by using the website is one of the simplest methods. This involves the YouTube video link alone.
(1) Copy the link to the YouTube video.
(2) Start any web browser and paste the link with “ss”, Like the one mentioned below.
(3) You will be directed to this download page. Select the video Top-quality and click the Download button.
(4) Now, the video will be downloaded and will be available until you remove it.
This is how you download Youtube videos on Android smartphones and tablets. Keep in mind that you are violating YouTube’s Terms of Services. You may face some problems, but till now, there are no such incidents happened. If you have any doubts about the YouTube app or its downloading option, please tell us in the comments section.