This article will explain how to easily Activate SoundCloud at soundcloud.com/activate. SoundCloud is accessible via the Web, iOS, Android devices, Sonos, Chromecast, and Xbox One.
SoundCloud is a well-known online audio distribution network and music sharing platform that enables users to share, upload, and promote audio. Since its inception in 2007, SoundCloud has risen to become one of the largest music streaming platforms on the market. This music service has around 175 million monthly users worldwide.
Additionally, SoundCloud has been a stimulating platform for emerging artists because it allows them to release their work free to a global audience. SoundCloud is accessible via iPhone, Android, and Xbox. On the platform, it offers both free and paid membership options. To access SoundCloud on these devices, follow the instructions below to Activate SoundCloud at soundcloud.com/activate.
Activate SoundCloud on Xbox One via soundcloud.com/activate
- Firstly, turn on your Xbox One, then go to Windows Store.
- Now, search for the SoundCloud app in the Windows Store.
- From the search result, choose the SoundCloud app.
- Hit the Get button to download & install the app.
- After the installation, now open the SoundCloud app on Xbox.
- On your TV screen, you’ll notice a six-character SoundCloud activate code along with the activation URL.
- Afterward, open a web browser on your computer or phone, then visit soundcloud.com/activate.
- Next, log into your SoundCloud account using your SoundCloud login credentials.
- Enter the registration code displayed on the TV screen.
- You can now start listening to your preferred music from your best-loved artist on Xbox.
How to Install SoundCloud on iPhone/ iPad
If you’re using an iPad or iPhone and want to watch SoundCloud, follow the below steps to install the app.
- Open App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
- Conduct a search on the App Store for the Sound Cloud application.
- From the search result, choose the “SoundCloud” app.
- Hit the Get button to download, then install the app on your iOS device.
- After successful installation, now launch the app.
- Now log in to your SoundCloud account by using your login credentials or creating a new account.
- You’ll now be able to find the music you love & discover new artists using your SoundCloud app on your iPhone.
Steps to Install SoundCloud App on Android Device
Additionally, the SoundCloud app is available for Android smartphones and tablets. Therefore, if you own an Android phone, you can easily access SoundCloud via the following steps:
- On your Android phone, simply go to the Google Play Store.
- Go to the Search section search for SoundCloud in the Play Store.
- Next, from the search result, choose the SoundCloud app.
- Tap on the Install button to download & install the app on your Android smartphone.
- When installed, launch the SoundCloud app.
- Now you’ll see two options – Create an account & I already have an account.
- You need to log in to your SoundCloud account by using your login credentials or creating a new account.
- Now, you can access the SoundCloud app on your Android phone.
So, these are the simple steps you can follow to SoundCloud activate at soundcloud.com/activate.
How to play SoundCloud Tracks And Playlist on Sonos
To access SoundCloud tracks, new music, and audio playlist on Sonos, follow the below steps.
- Choose SoundCloud from the list of music services on your Sonos HiFi sound system.
- Then, sign in with your SoundCloud account credentials.
Leave a Reply