Hey guys, need a Mac Video Converter App? Here are the Best Video Converter Software For Mac To Easily Convert Different Video Types!
Any good video converter enables users to convert any video file to any desired format, facilitating watching and file sharing.
Moreover, we evaluated and ranked this Best Video Converter Software For Mac (2022) to ensure that folks may effortlessly convert and store clips in any file format desired for playing on any device. Additionally, a quick Google search reveals a plethora of Paid & Free Mac Video Converter Apps that function quickly, have an intuitive UI, and are capable of converting video files to resolve a range of compatibility difficulties.
What Factors Should Be Considered While Choosing A Perfect Video Converter Software For Mac?
Well, I’ve curated the list of “best video converting utilities” by keeping the following criteria in mind:
- Intuitive dashboard for newbies to manage.
- Yields high-quality video output.
- Supports a vast selection of output file formats.
- Offers fast file conversion.
- Budget-friendly solution.
6 Best Video Converter Software For Mac (Paid & Free) (2022): Features, Pros, Cons and Price
Following is a handpicked list of top paid and free Video Converter Software For Mac with their features, advantages, disadvantages and pricing models.
1. PowerDirector 365
LATEST VERSION: 19.0.2321.0
PRICE: Free, $69.99/Ultra edition, $189.99/Ultimate suite
CyberLink’s PowerDirector 365 is among the robust Video Converter Apps For Mac that is extremely compatible with Mac, Windows, Android, and iOS platforms.
Furthermore, this video editing app has a comprehensive toolkit for easily adjusting lighting, removing fisheye distortion, denoising audio, and regulating white balance.
FEATURES: PowerDirector 365
- Comes with a video collage creator.
- Has tons of readymade templates to produce high-quality results.
- Provide features of the Green Screen.
- Comes with an advanced Chroma Key Engine to remove background & highlight main objects.
- Flexible plans available.
- Also contains all the essential tools to edit and convert clips.
- Intuitive dashboard.
- Comes with a growing library of design packs.
- Poor customer support.
Affiliate link: https://www.cyberlink.com/cyberlink-affiliate-program
LATEST VERSION: 1.3.3
PRICE: Free Video Converter Software For Mac
Handbrake is one of the most straightforward and the best Video Converters for Mac users. The multipurpose video transcoder is offered for free and is cross-platform compatible.
Moreover, you may easily use this Video Converter Software For Mac to perform basic video conversions. Handbrake video converter supports a broad variety of output formats, including MOV, MP4, MPEG, and M4V.
- Solid range of editing options.
- Capability to customize frame rates.
- Quickly change video codec.
- Lets users to add subtitles and audio tracks.
- Provides tons of pre-sets for instant video conversion.
- No Ads and upsells.
- Open-source and completely free.
- Also easily handle 4K resolution.
- Basic video conversion tool, suitable for newbies.
- User interface is a bit
- Slow conversion rate as compared to other options.
LATEST VERSION: 4.2
PRICE: Free, $29.95/1 year, $42.95/lifetime, $57.95/family
If you’re seeking for a high-speed media conversion program, VideoProc is your one-stop shop. This video converter for Mac free download combines the functions of a video converter, an audio converter, and a DVD converter in an ideal manner.
Additionally, you can use this top Video Converter Mac to grab web video clips and convert them to any file format you prefer.
- Supports a massive range of input codecs & output formats for video conversion.
- Comes with an Auto-Copy mode to convert a video at 1000 FPS.
- Makes the video compression process an effortless one.
- Supports upscaling/downscaling a video without losing original quality.
- Additional tools include split, trim, slip, merge and more.
- Deshake and denoise tools are even available.
- VideoProc can also handle 8K resolution.
- Supports both Mac and Windows OS.
- Limited features available with Free Mac Video Converter.
LATEST VERSION: 12.6.2
PRICE: Free, $39.95/Year, $55.96/Perpetual for Lifetime, $161.91/Business for 2 PCs
Wondershare UniConverter is a complete Video Converter Software For Mac with powerful editing capabilities that can be used for a number of purposes.
Moreover, Wondershare free video converter for Mac enables you to choose from a variety of video file types, including MPEG, MKV, AVI, MOV, and MPF. Additionally, what is there? Wondershare video converter handles 4K conversions flawlessly and without glitches.
FEATURES: Wondershare UniConverter
- Can convert videos to over 1,000 file formats.
- Provides a Screen Recorder, GIF Maker and tools to fix metadata.
- Includes a dedicated disk burner within the app.
- Batch video/audio compression is supported.
- Proffers customized presets to share videos directly to YouTube and other platforms.
- Clear and simple interface.
- Best video output quality.
- Even ensures fast conversions.
- Does 4K video conversions without any hassles.
- Expensive than its competitors
5. Movavi Video Converter
LATEST VERSION: 21.3.0
PRICE: Free, $39.95/premium for 1 year, $49.95/premium for Lifetime, $149.85/suite
Movavi Video Converter is a comprehensive collection of professional-grade Video Converter Software For Mac aimed at professionals and freelancers.
In addition, the app provides high-quality outputs and a fast video conversion speed, in addition to a large selection of pre-configured profiles.
FEATURES: Movavi Video Converter
- Allows you to transfer, edit & convert videos within seconds.
- Enables you to rotate, crop, merge, compress videos without any quality loss.
- Comes with a Convert Sample feature that saves you time by showing what the result will be like.
- Can convert to over 180 videos, audio, and image formats.
- Can manage 4K resolution video files.
- Plenty of preset profiles.
- Also offers a 7-day free trial.
- Ad-free program and no upsells.
- A limited set of features in the free version.
6. Any Video Converter
LATEST VERSION: 7.1.3
PRICE: Free Video Converter Software For Mac
Any Video Converter is the greatest Video Converter Software For Mac on the market, including a clean interface and a slew of advanced capabilities for producing high-quality output.
Further, this video converter for Mac online tool supports batch processing and the conversion of many files simultaneously. Additionally, it enables users to extract audio from video and work with 4K resolution without difficulty.
FEATURES: Any Video Converter
- Capable of extracting audio files from your videos.
- The app supports burning videos to blu-ray disks.
- Tools to add special effects to your video clips.
- It can also download and convert videos from Vimeo, Facebook, Metacafe & more.
- Provides decent quality output.
- Paid version supports burning to disk.
- Also supports 100+ input formats.
- Can handle video formats up to 4K resolution.
- File conversion speed is not that great, to be honest!
- Needs a bit of a learning curve to use.
Wrapping Up: Best Video Converter Software For Mac (2022)
I hope the aforementioned Video Converter Software For Mac help editing and converting tiny or large video clips easier for you. In addition, each of the Video Converter Software For Mac on this list offers a variety of benefits and is frequently updated to improve the user experience.
ALSO SEE: Windows Emulators For Mac
Moreover, if you’re looking for our choice, we offer Wondershare UniConverter, which can handle nearly all of your video conversion needs. Whether it’s simultaneously converting footage to numerous formats or reducing video files to meet your specific demands. Additionally, the tool offers screen capture with audio and DVD conversion to any format.
Well, if you have any recommendations for the best Video Converter Software For Mac, so please leave a comment below!