The best way to stay up to date on the latest news, weather forecasts, top stories, crime, coronavirus, and investigative reporting is to subscribe to News 12 at news12.com/activate on your TV-connected device. Westchester, New Jersey, Long Island, the Hudson Valley, Connecticut, Brooklyn, and The Bronx are all covered by News12.
News12 is compatible with various devices, including market leaders Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku, and Android TV.
Guide to Activate News 12 at news12.com/activate
Install the News 12 app on your streaming device and activate it. Use news12.com activate code for News 12 Networks at news12.com/activate to access local breaking news, weather forecasts, storm coverage, current temps, and daily videos.
Activate News 12 App on Apple TV via news12.com/activate
Refer to the below steps to stream News12 on your Apple TV.
- Firstly, turn on your Apple TV.
- Connect it to a high-speed Internet connection. (Only a steady and high-speed Internet connection can stream information without interruption.)
- Go to the App Store.
- Find News 12 app using the search box.
- Next, install the app by tapping the Get button.
- Now, return to the home screen to launch the News 12 app.
- You’ll see an activation code & activation URL on your TV screen.
- Grab your phone or computer, then go to the URL – news12.com/activate.
- Next, choose the region for which you want to get the updates.
- Enter the activation code in the prompted field, then tap SUBMIT.
- Choose your TV provider and sign in using the credentials.
- Now, your Apple TV will be ready within seconds.
Activate News 12 on Fire TV using Activation Code
These steps will assist you in activating the News12 network on your Fire TV Stick device.
- Access the home screen of your Fire TV.
- Navigate to the Amazon App Store by using the remote.
- Tap the magnifying glass icon, then type News12 in the search bar.
- Once the app appears on the screen, tap the Get button to install it.
- After installation, locate the New 12 app, then launch it.
- You’ll now receive a unique registration code on the screen. (This activation code is required to finish the activation process.)
- Next, open your computer/ phone browser & visit the News 12 activation page – news12.com/activate.
- Select your location from the given options. (The Bronx, Brooklyn, Connecticut, New Jersey, Hudson Valley, Long Island, or Westchester.)
- In the provided field, enter the activation code.
- Choose your TV provider and sign in to finish the process.
- The system will verify the details.
- After successful verification, it’ll take less than a minute to activate News12 on Fire TV.
Activate News 12 on Android TV through TV Provider
Android TV users can even watch News12 content.
ALSO SEE: Activate The Weather Channel
- After turning on your Android TV, go to the Play Store.
- Could you search for the News12 app & install it?
- Launch the app to receive a unique activation code.
- Save the code before accessing the activation link – news12.com/activate.
- Choose your region and enter the activation code.
- Tap “SUBMIT”
- Now, choose the participation TV provider from the list.
- Sign in to your TV provider account for verification.
- Your Android TV is now active, & you can watch 24/7 hyper-local news and weather forecast.
Steps to Activate News12 on Roku at news12.com/activate
Follow the steps below to enable the News 12 channel on your Roku streaming device. Regrettably, the News 12 channel app has been unavailable for some months in the Roku Channel Store.
- Hit the Home icon on the Roku remote to access Roku home screen.
- Scroll down to choose the Streaming Channels option.
- Now go to the Search Channels option.
- Use the virtual keyboard to enter the name of the app.
- Tap the Add channel button to add the app to your Roku device.
- Next, launch the app to see an activation code on the TV screen.
- Save the code and open news12.com/activate on your mobile or computer browser.
- Choose your preferred region, enter the registration code and tap SUBMIT.
- Enter your TV provider sign-in details to complete the activation process.