Does the Logitech K400 Plus not pairing to Bluetooth? The Logitech K400 Plus is a keyboard with an integrated trackpad. The Logitech K400 Plus is not a mechanical keyboard and lacks a backlight, so it is not a popular choice among gamers but is adequate for everyday use. A wireless keyboard (not Bluetooth) connects to the PC via a 2.4GHz wireless dongle/adapter.
Recently, numerous users have reported that the Logitech K400 Plus needs to pair to Bluetooth when the wireless adapter is connected. We have discovered a variety of online troubleshooting steps to assist you in resolving this issue.
Best Ways to Fix Logitech K400 Plus Not Pairing to Bluetooth
This guide will list various troubleshooting steps to help fix Logitech K400 Plus not Pairing to Bluetooth.
Switch USB Port
The very first thing you should attempt is to switch the USB port. If the port you choose is problematic, the wireless dongle may not be identified, and pairing the Logitech K400 Plus wireless keyboard will be difficult. In this instance, we suggest switching your USB port. Plug the wireless adapter onto a separate USB port and determine if the problem persists.
Ensure No Other Device Is Connected To Bluetooth
Even though the Logitech K400 Plus uses a wireless adaptor to connect to your PC, problems may arise when another Bluetooth device is connected. So first, ensure that no other Bluetooth devices are connected to your PC, and then attempt to connect your keyboard.
Restarting your computer is a further step in troubleshooting. If your system has errors or brief difficulties, Logitech K400 Plus not pairing to Bluetooth may occur. We recommend restarting your computer to fix the problems you are experiencing.
Update Windows Version
New updates will include a fix if the issue is a Windows problem. In addition, you can update Windows to the most recent version. To do so, follow the instructions below:
- Hit Windows + I key to open the Settings app on your PC.
- Next, head to the Windows Update section from the left sidebar.
- Now on the right side, tap on Check for updates.
- Download & install the available updates.
- Restart your PC, and then check if you’re still facing the issue or not.
Install Unifying Software
You should install the Logitech Unifying software if you own a Logitech device. This software is built for Logitech devices, and if you encounter any issues with the Logitech K400 bluetooth, it should likely resolve them. To install this software on your computer, please follow these steps:
- Tap on this link to head to the Logitech Unifying Software Page.
- From here, download the software on your PC.
- Now open File Explorer by pressing the Windows + E key combo.
- Here, head to the location where you’ve saved the file. Then, double-tap on the downloaded file to run the installer.
- Wait for the software to install. When done, check if you still encounter the same issue or not.
If you already had the Unifying software on your PC, try updating it.
Turn Off Power Saving For the USB
The following step you can take is to disable Power Saving for USB. Numerous people have claimed that your USB port’s power-saving settings caused this issue. It typically occurs when power saving is enabled for USB and Windows continually turns off the USB port to conserve power. To resolve the Logitech K400 Plus not pairing to Bluetooth, you should try disabling power saving for USB. To do so, follow the instructions below:
ALSO SEE: fix This File Does Not Have an App Associated With It
- Press the Windows + X key combo and tap on Device Manager to open it.
- Here, expand the Universal Serial Bus Controllers section by double-clicking on it.
- Now, right-tap on your USB driver and then on Properties.
- In the Properties, head to the Power Management tab.
- Uncheck all the checkboxes here, and tap on OK.
- Do this for all the USB port drivers and close the Device Manager.
Quality and dependability are hallmarks of Logitech products. Less frequently will problems like the Logitech K400 Plus not pairing to Bluetooth occur. Nonetheless, this post will assist you in resolving this problem if you are still experiencing it. We have outlined some troubleshooting methods to fix Logitech K400 Plus not pairing to Bluetooth. You won’t face this problem if you follow the methods listed above.
Leave a Reply