You can view your Facebook login history through the Settings page for your account. Review the devices you are logged in with and the time, date, and logins to see if someone is using your account without your permission. An increasing number of hackers devise unauthorized methods to acquire personal information each year. Despite Facebook’s stringent security measures, recent hacking incidents have prompted individuals to reconsider protecting their accounts. Regularly checking your Facebook login history is an effective way to protect your account. You can view your Facebook login history on the phone and browser using the instructions provided in this article.
How To Check Facebook Login History?
You can view the Facebook login history using your phone and a web browser. To access your login history and details, proceed with the following steps.
How To Check Facebook Login History Using Phone?
Do these to view your login history using your phone’s Facebook app.
- From your phone’s Home interface, launch the Facebook app.
- Tap the Menu button when you’re in your Facebook News Feeds.
- Scroll down and tap the Settings & Privacy option from the menu.
- When the Settings & Privacy menu is expanded, a sub-section will appear. Select Settings.
- Scroll to the Security section of the Settings menu, then tap Security and Login.
- The Security and Login page shows recent login sessions.
- To view your login history, select the See More option.
- The screen presents a log of your authentication sessions, including the time, date, and location of each access and the device involved.
How To Check Facebook Login History Using Web Browser?
You can view your Facebook login history by logging into your account through the browser on your computer. To view Facebook Login History, follow the steps below.
- Using your computer’s mobile browser, access your Facebook account.
- Select the drop-down menu icon in the screen’s upper-right corner from your Facebook profile.
- Scroll to the bottom of the drop-down menu and select Settings.
- Tap the Security and Login option from the Settings menu.
- Security and Login displays your most recent logins.
- Select the See More option to view additional login history details.
- The interface displays the most recent logins and details on the devices used, addresses, access times, and dates.
Is It Possible To Delete My Recent Facebook Login History?
Facebook login history, rendering them immutable. The logs cannot be deleted so that if malicious personnel gain access to your account, they cannot obscure their activities by erasing their login history.
It Is Excessively Unsettling That Facebook Displays The Address I Am Iogged In To
Privacy is sometimes compromised in the name of security. Thankfully, Facebook only shows the city rather than the precise location or the location where your account was logged in.
You have recently acquired the ability to view the history of your Facebook login. Please share any inquiries regarding the steps mentioned above in the comments section.