Users of Disney Plus have noticed that the language changes whenever they attempt to view a web series or movie. Therefore, it is difficult for people to watch the information because the language automatically switches from English to Spanish and other languages. If you have had a similar problem with Disney Plus, this post can help you resolve the Disney Plus Keeps Changing Language issue.
Fix Disney Plus Keeps Changing Language
Change Language on Disney Plus [Quick Hacks]: In this guide, I will discuss how you can fix Disney Plus Keeps Changing Language.
Changing The Language
You can begin by attempting to change the language of Disney Plus. It is possible to alter the app’s language in various ways depending on the device, and we’ll cover them all below.
Change Language On Disney Plus On Browser
Follow the steps below if you are using Disney Plus on your browser, and you want to prevent Disney Plus from automatically changing the language:
- Using your browser, navigate the Disney Plus website and log in with your credentials.
- Now, tap on the Profile option. Next, click on Edit Profile from the menu to edit your Profile.
- Next, choose the Profile you use and head to the Application Language.
- You’ll be asked to select the language in which you want to stream the content here.
- Choose the language of your preference and click on Done to save the changes.
Changing The Language Of the Disney+ App
To resolve the Disney Plus language keeps changing issue, follow the simple steps given below-
- Open the Disney Plus app on your device and choose the Profile option.
- Now, tap on the Edit Profile option.
- Next, you’ll have to select the Profile you are using and head to the Application language.
- You will now need to choose your preferred language. Click the Done button after you are finished, and the language will be adjusted.
Change Disney Plus Langauge On The Roku
Follow the procedures below if you have a Roku device and wish to change the Disney Plus language on it:
ALSO SEE: Clevo NH70 Gaming Laptop Review
- Open the Disney Plus app on your Roku device, then play the content you want to stream.
- Now, hit the * button to open the audio menu on your device’s remote. Here, choose the preferred audio.
Changing Disney Plus Langauge On Firestick
Users of Disney Plus on Firestick have reported experiencing the Disney Plus Keeps Changing Language issue. Follow the instructions below to change the Disney Plus language on Firestick and resolve the issue.
- Open the Disney Plus app on your Firestick, & play the movie or show you want to watch.
- After doing so, choose the CC/Subtitle option in the upper right corner.
- Now, choose the language you want to watch the content in.
Change Language On Disney Plus Apple TV
If you have this issue with Disney Plus on Apple TV, you can change the language by following the steps below:
- First, play any content accessible through the Disney Plus app on Apple TV.
- Select the desired language by clicking the CC/Subtitle button in the upper right corner of the screen while the media is playing.
- After completing these steps, you can stream content in your favorite language on Disney Plus without issues.
Creating A New Disney Plus Profile
If the issue persists after manually changing the language on Disney Plus, you can create a new profile. Creating a new Disney Plus profile has proven to be a solution for individuals whose Disney Plus language is constantly changing. To do so, please follow the instructions below:
- First, open the Disney Plus app on your device and choose the Profile icon.
- Next, tap on select Add Profile, add the information for your Profile (your name, profile icon, and such), and then choose Save.
- It will create a new Disney Plus profile. Select the new Profile, then stream content using that Profile.
If Disney Plus keeps changing language every time you attempt to stream content, this post will help you fix the language issue on Disney Plus. If you follow the procedures in this tutorial, you will be able to fix Disney Plus keeps changing language.