It is excellent news for those movie buffs who are constantly delighted to view classic-themed movies online. In addition, Comcast just announced TCM streaming services via tcm.com/activate for subscribers to the TCM channel.
Users may now watch TCM’s most recent episodes on their Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, and other supported streaming devices.
Further, simply download the TCM app on your device and activate it at tcm.com/activate using your activation code and TV provider account details.
Guide to Activate the TCM App at tcm.com/activate
To know how to install & activate the TCM app at tcm.com/activate on your preferred streaming device, follow the below instructions.
Activate TCM Channel on Roku using Activation Code
- Scroll down and choose the Streaming Channels option from your Roku home menu.
- Next, choose the Search/Search channels option from the left-side panel.
- Type “Watch TCM” in the search box and begin the search process.
- Now, choose the app from the search results.
- Then, tap the Add channel button to download then install the TCM app on Roku.
- After the installation, tap Go to the channel to launch the app.
- You’ll get a unique link code on your TV screen.
- Launch a browser on another device, then open the URL – tcm.com/activate.
- Click on Roku, enter the activation code on the next screen, then hit Submit button.
- Now, choose your TV service provider (if prompted) and sign in using its account credentials.
- Post successful verification of your service provider, the TCM app will be linked to your Roku device.
Watch And Activate on Fire TV via Pay-TV Subscription
- Simply go to the Find section from the main menu of your Fire TV.
- Now, use the search option in the Find section to locate the “Watch TCM” app.
- When located, choose the TCM app and click the Get button.
- The app will begin installing on your Fire TV.
- After installation, hit Open to launch the app.
- You’ll see a registration code along with this activation link tcm.com/activate.
- Next, open the activation link on a browser to get to the TCM activation page.
- Choose the Fire TV option on the activation page.
- Now, enter the code and tap Submit.
- Then, choose your TV service provider then sign in using the username and password.
- When logged in, complete the on-screen prompts (if any).
- The TCM app is now activated on your Fire TV.
Install and Activate Watch TCM on Apple TV
- Access the App Store on your Apple TV from the main screen.
- Enter “Watch TCM” in the search field using the on-screen keypad and confirm it.
- Choose the TCM app from the search results and hit the Get button.
- Wait for the TCM app to install your Apple TV.
- Now, launch the app by selecting the Open option.
- Your TV screen will display a unique code, activation link, & instructions to follow.
- Now, open a browser on another device, then visit the TCM activation page – tcm.com/activate.
- Click on the Apple TV option.
- Enter the activation code in the prompted field and hit the Submit button.
- Afterward, sign in using your TV Provider account credentials.
- You can now watch TCM programming on your Apple TV.
Activate TCM.com on Android TV at tcm.com/activate
- First, open Google Play Store on Android TV.
- Look for the Watch TCM app in the Play Store using the search box.
- Choose the TCM app from the search results and hit the Install button.
- The app will begin to download then install on your Android TV.
- When installed, tap Open to launch the TCM app on Android TV.
- A one-time authentication code along with an activation link (tcm.com/activate) will show on your screen.
- After that, open the activation link using a browser on your second device.
- Next, choose Android TV, enter the code in the given field, and click Submit option.
- On the next screen, choose your TV service provider (if prompted) and log in with your account credentials.
- The TCM app is now active on your Android TV.
Things to Consider
- Must ensure that you have a stable internet connection.
- The Wi-Fi or hotspot speed should be sufficient to complete the TCM activation process.
- Update the software of your streaming device(if available).
- Must ensure you enter the activation code before it expires.
ALSO SEE: Online Youtube Video Downloader
I hope the guide above was beneficial in activating TCM Channel on your smart device via tcm.com/activate. However, if you have any difficulties following the steps, please leave a comment in the box below.
Which devices are supported by the TCM app?
- Amazon Fire TV Stick and Smart TV.
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Roku Streaming Players and Smart TV.
- iOS phones and tablets (iPads).
- Android phones and tablets.
Is it essential to have a Cable TV or Satellite TV subscription to access Watch TCM?
Yes, you should have a Pay-TV subscription to access the Watch TCM app.
How can I access/sign in to the Watch TCM app to watch movies?
- Keep your Cable or Satellite TV login information handy. If you’ve forgotten your account password, contact your service provider.
- Choose your service provider from the list on the tcm.com/activate page.
- Now, enter the login credentials to link your TV provider.
- Make sure your TV service provider has partnered with TCM.
Which movies are available on the Watch TCM app?
Most movies that air on TCM are available through the Watch TCM anywhere app. However, due to license constraints, specific titles may be unavailable.
How long do movies remain available on the Watch TCM app?
Generally, movies are available via the Watch TCM app for seven days after they air on Turner Classic Movies. Then, within three hours after their broadcast on the network, movies are available through the Watch TCM app.