As with other popular streaming apps, the CBS app enables you to watch the latest episodes of your favorite CBS shows from the comfort of your own home. Once you log in with your TV provider, you’ll be able to instantly stream live TV and access the complete seasons of your local CBS station. However, at times, the CBS App Not Working properly. For example, suppose it can not provide you with the most up-to-date information on your favorite sports, entertainment news, or must-see events such as NBCC March Madness, The Grammy Awards, or NFL on CBS. In that case, you must diagnose the issue and locate the appropriate troubleshooting tips. This tutorial will discuss many troubleshooting tips if the CBS App Not Working for All Devices.
CBS All Access Not Working – Force Close App to Resolve Streaming Issues
If the CBS All Access streaming problems – Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Android phone, or iOS device – you must force close the app. Additionally, you can force-quit the CBS app if it fails to load or displays a blank screen. The instructions below outline how to repair streaming issues if the CBS app freezes.
Assuming you’re using a 4th-generation Apple TV to watch CBS, here’s what you’re supposed to do if the CBS all access not working on Apple TV.
- Access the home screen of your Apple TV.
- Next, on the Siri Remote, double-tap the Home button.
- Afterward, swipe up on the touch surface.
- You’re all set to force close all current apps open.
- Now, re-launch the CBS app to see if it functions well.
To fix the CBS not working issue on your Android TV, you must learn how to force close the CBS app.
- At first, turn on your device, then access the CBS app home screen.
- Navigate to Settings and choose Apps.
- Tap the Force Stop app.
- You can re-launch it to resume streaming sports & other favorite content.
Amazon Fire TV
The below steps will assist you in resolving the CBS App Not Working issues on your Fire TV.
- Switch on your Fire TV device and access the home screen.
- Now, use the Fire TV remote to access Settings.
- From there, you can navigate to Apps > Managed Installed Apps.
- You need to tap the CBS app.
- Upon finding the Force Stop option, tap it.
Now, you can relaunch the CBS app to resume streaming.
Can not access the CBS app on your Roku TV? You can restart your Roku device.
Roku TV: Navigate to the Settings menu if you’re using the CBS app on your Roku TV. You can choose System. To restart the system, select Power > System Restart. You should now be capable of accessing CBS.
Roku Player: Here is what you need to do if you stream CBS on Roku Player. Navigate to Settings > System > System Restart.
Follow the below steps to force close the app for an Android mobile or tablet.
- Grab your device and click the three lines menu. (You’ll find the hamburger menu at the bottom of your screen.)
- Swipe up or tap Close All to exit all open apps.
- Now, open the app again to use the app.
The following steps are perfect for iPhone or iPad.
- Firstly, from the bottom of the screen, swipe up.
- You probably want to pause slightly in the middle of the screen.
- Next, you need to swipe left or right to locate the app.
- Swipe up on the preview of the app to force close the app.
If you use older iPhones, here is what you need to do.
ALSO SEE: How to Watch SoonerSports.tv
- Access the home screen and hit the Home button twice.
- On the screen, you’ll see a list of running apps.
- Afterward, to close the app’s background task, you need to swipe up on the app.
- Now, return to the home screen to relaunch the app.