There are multiple streaming devices that support Tubi TV. Roku streaming devices and Roku TVs support Tubi TV as it was officially possible. So it is relatively straightforward for the users to install and access videos on Tubi TV. Tubi TV is an American ad-supported streaming service to the stream video content without any subscription. Users can watch on-demand content like TV series, movies, and a variety of programs. Tubi TV’s viewership surges over 30 million users, and it has been increasing year by year since it was launched.
Note: Before jumping into the steps, sign up for Tubi TV. It is necessary to activate the app on your Roku device.
How to Install and Activate Tubi TV on Roku
1. On the Roku home screen, go the search menu and type Tubi TV.
2. Choose the app from the search results.
3. Click the Add Channel option.
4. Tubi TV will add to channel list within a fraction of seconds.
5. Launch the Tubi TV app and click the Sign-in option on the best-left corner.
6. An activation code will arrive on the screen.
7. Presently, visit tubitv.com/activate and enter the code that displayed on the TV.
8. Click Activate.
9. Sign in to your Tubi TV account to activate the app. Skip this step if you’re already logged in.
Tubi TV Not Working on Roku
If you had trouble in streaming contents on Tubi TV app, follow these solutions.
Fix 1: Go to Settings and remove the app cache of Tubi TV.
Fix 2: Ensure that your Roku device was connected to a standard internet connection.
Fix 3: Update your Roku device to the new version (if available).
Fix 4: Uninstall and re-install the Tubi TV app.
Fix 5: Reset your Roku and then install the Tubi TV app.
If you had an Android smartphone, you could cast Tubi TV to Roku by mirroring the device screen. But it is not recommended as the app is officially free to download.
Are we finding trouble or problems while following this tutorial? Shout all your queries in the below section. Meanwhile, follow our Facebook and Twitter to get instant updates about our tutorials.