TBS.com or TBS (Turner Broadcasting System) is a pay-TV network in the United States operated by Turner Networks. TBS is home to numerous award-winning programs focused on comedy, sports, and more. Download the dedicated TBS app and activate it via tbs.com/activate to enjoy your favorite shows and sporting events.
The method is straightforward. Let us walk you through the process of activating TBS.com on various streaming platforms.
Guide to Activate Watch TBS at tbs.com/activate
Here is the step by step guide on activating TBS Channel on Roku, Android Devices, Fire TV stick, and Xbox One.
Things to Consider
To successfully carry out the activation process, you should possess the following essentials.
- The latest version of the TBS app.
- High-speed internet connection.
- A compatible streaming device, i.e., Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku, etc.
- Sign-in details with your TV provider.
- A second device – laptop, phone, or tablet.
Compatible Devices with TBS app
Here’s a list of devices compatible with the TBS App.
Amazon Fire TV
Activate TBS on Android TV using Activation Code
Below are the simple steps to activate TBS on Android TV.
- Power on your Android TV.
- Access the home screen of your device & navigate to the Play Store.
- Search for the TBS app by using the on-screen keyword.
- Tap the Install button, then return to the home screen to launch the app.
- Now, open the TBS app to get an activation code on your TV screen.
- Go to the activation page – tbs.com/activate, choose Android TV from the drop-down menu, and tap Continue.
- Provide the code in the given field and hit Submit.
- Next, provide the TV provider log-in details upon being prompted to finish the activation process.
- You can now stream TBS on your Android TV.
Activate TBS App on Roku via tbs.com/activate
TBS is now available on Roku. However, to activate TBS channel on Roku, follow the below-mentioned procedure.
- First, go to the Roku channel store.
- Scroll through the channels list under the Movies & TV section to find the TBS channel.
- Choose Add Channel to install it on your Roku device.
- Now, after completing the channel installation, launch it.
- You’ll get a channel activation code on your TV screen.
- It’s time to visit tbs.com/activate on a web browser.
- Choose Roku and tap Continue.
- Enter the activation code and click Submit.
- Afterward, sign in with your cable provider credentials to continue the channel setup.
- At last, you’ve to follow the on-screen prompts & wrap up with the TBS activation on Roku successfully.
Apart from Roku, you can even activate TBS services on Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Easy Steps to Activate TBS on Fire TV Stick
Here’s a step-by-step guide to activate TBS on your Amazon Firestick.
- Connect your TV & the Firestick before proceeding with the activation steps.
- Afterward, head to the Amazon app store & move over the Search button.
- Type “Watch TBS” with the help of the on-screen keyboard.
- You’ll see several search results, out of which you need to choose Watch TBS.
- Tap Get from the app description page.
- The app will start to download & install on Fire TV. The complete process will take a couple of minutes.
- After installation, tap Open to launch the application. You can even launch it from the Apps & Games section.
- You’ll see an activation code on the Fire TV screen.
- Next, open a web browser on your smartphone or desktop, then visit the TBS activation page – tbs.com/activate.
- After that, choose Amazon Fire TV, enter the verification code generated on your Amazon Fire TV, and tap on Submit button.
- At last, log in to your cable TV provider account.
- You’ve successfully activated the TBS app on your Firestick.
Activate TBS on Xbox One
Refer to the steps below to activate TBS on Xbox One.
- Go to the Xbox Store & install the TBS app.
- Open the app to receive an activation code.
- Save the code before heading to tbs.com/activate on another device.
- Select Xbox One from the drop-down menu on the activation page, and tap the Continue button.
- Enter the code and tap Submit.
- Enter your TV provider log-in details.
- TBS is now active on your Xbox One device. So you can choose a program & start enjoying it.
How to Fix TBS Activation Errors?
Did you run into some activation error? Here is a list of recommended troubleshooting tips that you may want to try.
Use a Valid Code: One of the most common reasons the TBS channel does not activate is that you use an invalid code. Your activation code may become weak for a variety of reasons.
- Please enter the code beyond its stipulated time when you delay the process. For example, the code will not work if you fail to access tbs.com/activate, then enter the code within the time limit.
- Second, when you enter it incorrectly. Assume you receive the code via the television screen. You attempt to replicate it. You make an error in the process. As a result, when you type the code into the appropriate field, it will not operate.
Poor Internet Connection: Yes, your home WiFi network can create problems if it is not stable. First, fix your Internet before you go ahead & complete the activation process.
Update the Device and App: Unless your device is updated to the latest version, you’ll likely encounter specific errors. To update the device, go to “Setting,” tap on the “System” option, & press the “System Update” button.
Invalid URL or Activation Link: The official activation link is tbs.com/activate. While accessing the page, you’ve got to be very careful. Make no mistakes navigating to the website on another device – preferably your computer, PC, mobile, or tablet.
ALSO SEE: Best SolarMovies Alternatives
Moreover, if you’ve any doubts about activating the TBS channel on your streaming device like Roku, Xbox, Firestick, etc., visit tbs.com/help to know more about it.
About TBS Channel
TBS has it all: hit movies and vintage series, binge-worthy current originals, and live streaming. Turner Broadcasting System is a multi-platform media company specializing in television broadcasting, program syndication, licensing cable television productions, real estate activities, and professional sports. Additionally, it broadcasts national and international news, music, and sports.
To summarise, you must have your TV provider’s sign-in credentials to stream TBS video on your streaming device. The steps are straightforward. However, depending on the model of your gadget, you may need to alter the procedures.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the compatible browsers to open tbs.com/activate on a computer?
Use Google Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer if you have a Windows computer. Chrome, Safari, or Firefox will all work for Mac users.
On which platforms is the TBS app available?
The TBS app is available for the iPad, iPhone, Android Tablets, Android Smartphones, Chromecast, Fire Tablets, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, and Xbox One.
Can I watch the TBS channel without a TV provider?
TBS offers a limited amount of unlocked content for free viewing. It implies that you do not need to sign in to view some of your favorite shows. Rather than that, join in with your TV provider to access available programming.