Can’t find the Google Search Bar Widget on the Android device’s Home Screen? Well, The Google Search Bar Widget is featured on the home screen of the Android phone and may be accessed to find the search result. This may be useful if you need to find anything fast. You won’t have to launch the browser and search for what you’re searching for if you’ve this widget; you can immediately search for it using this search bar. However, several users have noticed that the Google Search Bar Widget is missing on Android devices. This is nothing to be worried about since it is not a serious issue that users may face.
How To Fix Easily Google Search Bar Widget Missing In Android?
This article collects a list of probable troubleshooting steps to assist in resolving the Google Search Bar Widget missing in Android.
Due to transient flaws on your phone, you may often face the issue. By restarting your device, such difficulties may be fixed. Restart your phone to resolve any issues caused by transient faults and malfunctions.
- Press and hold the Power button for a few seconds to restart your phone.
- Then, tap Restart and confirm that you want to restart your device.
The issue should be fixed after it is completed. However, if you continue encountering the problem, follow this article’s troubleshooting steps.
Add The Widget To Home Screen
If you can’t find the widget, manually add it to the home screen. You might face the issue if the widget was unintentionally erased from the widget home screen. Follow the instructions below to add the Google Search Bar Widget to the Home Screen.
- Tap the Widgets option after long-pressing the Home Screen.
- Look for the Google Search Bar here.
- Now, Drag the Google Search Bar widget to the home screen & position it as needed. The issue will be fixed if the widget is resized to your liking.
Clear Cache Of Google App
Well, clearing the cache of the Google App is also a troubleshooting step to follow. The steps to remove the cache of the Google App are listed below.
- In the app drawer, tap and hold the Google app icon.
- Tap the App details button to continue.
- Tap Storage, followed by Clear Cache.
- This will resolve the issue.
Install Google App
Well, if the Google Search Bar Widget is still missing on Android, it may be due to an issue with the Google app. You could download the Google app and check to see if you continue facing the problem. Follow the instructions below to do this.
- Open your Android phone’s Play Store.
- Search for the Google app and open the corresponding search result.
- Uninstall the program by selecting Uninstall.
- Now, tap Update to update the app and check whether the issue has been repaired.
You may also face the issue often due to delayed system updates. In such a case, try updating your Android to the most recent version and check whether the Google Search Bar Widget is still missing. Follow the instructions listed below to upgrade to Android.
- Open your Android device’s Settings app.
- Open the Software Update that you found by searching for it here.
- Check for updates and, if available, download them.
- The issue should have been fixed after updating the device to the most recent Android version.
This article can assist you if the Google Search Bar Widget is missing on Android. We’ve gone through five troubleshooting steps to help you repair Google Search Bar Widget not working on Android.