The Internet of Things has been the topic of discussion for decades. It represents the next phase of the internet revolution. IoT is the technology that makes it possible to bring the physical devices to the digital realm. With the rapid growth in sensor technologies and real-time acquisition and analysis, IoT has become more prevalent.
The increase in the acceptance of IoT has led towards the rise in the user of IoT devices that support the expansion of internet connection beyond the usual standard devices. According to a survey, the global IoT market size is estimated to increase by 1,436.19 billion by 2027.
The IoT devices are purely integrated with high definition technology, which can make it possible for the technology to communicate smoothly over the internet. These IoT devices can be accessed with mobile applications. In this article, we will have a look at the top 5 IoT devices of 2020.
Top IoT Devices of 2020
Google Home Voice Controller
The most popular IoT device is Google Home Voice Controller. It is a smart device that enables the users to enjoy features like thermostats, media, lights, alarms, and control the volume.
- With Google Home, users can listen to the media.
- Google Home can remotely handle home lights and volume.
- It can also manage alarms and timers.
- TV and speakers can be controlled using Google Home.
- Users can also plan their day and get things done automatically.
Amazon Echo Plus Voice Controller
Amazon Echo Plus Voice Controller a reliable IoT device. It enables users to do phone calls, ask questions, run songs, check the weather, set timers & alarms, ask questions, provide information, manage to-do & shopping lists, and more.
- Amazon Echo can enable users to play songs, connect to external headphones or speakers.
- It can make calls and messages on voice command.
- Amazon Echo has a sound cancellation feature and 6-7 microphones.
- Amazon Echo can hear your voice from all the directions.
- It can control all the compatible smart home devices, including plugs and lights.
Amazon Dash Button
Amazon Dash Button is an IoT device that can connect over the internet Wi-Fi and enables users to keep count of the household items like grocery materials, medicines, pet items, soft drinks, and personal care items. To fully utilize the Amazon Dash Button, the user must be an Amazon Prime member.
- Amazon Dash Button enables users to order products quickly.
- It is a device that allows the user to reorder from popular brands like Clorox, Tide, Cottonelle, Bounty, Glad, etc.
- It also reduces the search time frame of a product the user is looking for.
- Amazon Dash Button is a well-known and reliable IoT device that makes the user’s lifestyle simple and easy.
August Smart Lock
August Smart Lock is a popular security IoT device. It enables the user to manage their doors from any location. It helps the user to keep their houses safe and avoid any theft.
- With August Smart Lock, the users can know about every person coming and going into your home.
- It gives updates of your doors and also says whether they are correctly closed or not.
- August Smart Lock provides unlimited digital keys.
- It has an excellent auto-unlock feature.
- August Smart Lock is easy to install.
Footbot Air Quality Monitor
To measure indoor pollution and provide leads that can improve the air quality in the workplace, houses, and offices, Foobot Air Quality Monitor is used. It shows accurate results.
- Footbot supports to increase the user’s lifespan.
- It keeps the temperature and humidity level in check.
- Footbot Air Quality Monitor cleans air pollution.
- With Footbot, users can develop more focus by breathing fresh air.
IoT is a technological trend that offers endless opportunities for various businesses. It has and continues to change markets with constant upgrades. Now, organizations prefer to provide services with an IoT touch in it. If you want to do so, feel free to contact OpenXcell, the IoT app development company, and get an IoT-based app created with a feature-driven development methodology.