How to find wifi network password on windows 10. Since our computers log in to our wifi network, most of us tend to neglect our wifi passwords. What happens if you require your wifi password somehow, and you didn’t write it down? You’re in luck because there are methods to fetch it if your computer is currently connected to your network. Right here’s how to find your wifi password on a Windows 10 PC
How To Find wifi Password On Windows 10 ( Easy Methods)
In this post, you can learn about how to find the wifi password on windows 10. Here are the details below;
To locate your wifi password on a Windows 10 PC, start the Windows search bar and kind wifi Settings. After that, most likely to Network and Sharing Centre and choose your wifi network name > Wireless Properties > Security > Show characters.
1. Press the magnifying glass symbol on the bottom-left edge of your screen. If you do not see this button, you can likewise press the switch with the Windows logo design on your screen’s bottom-left edge of the Windows switch on your keyboard.
2. After that, type wifi Settings right into the search bar and press Open. You can additionally hit enter on your keyboard.
3. Scroll down and press Network and Sharing Center. You will undoubtedly see this under Related Settings on the best side of the home window.
4. Choose your wifi network name. You can find the next to connections on the right side of the home window.
5. Then pick Wireless Properties.
6. Nest, choose the Security tab. This is discovered alongside the Connection tab on top of the home window.
7. Finally, press the Show personality’s box to discover your wifi password. The Network safety and security key box will then transform the dots to display your Windows 10 wifi network password.
As soon as you recognize how to find a wifi password on windows 10, have a look at our example on just how to transform your wifi password.