LG is a growing smart TV brand that keeps adding the latest apps now and then. Paramount Plus is a relatively new addition. It is the rebranded version of the CBS All Access app with additional options and content. You can stream content from BET, CBS, MTV, Paramount Pictures, Comedy Central, etc. Watch live sport, news, and show from other CBS stations. It is accessible as a multi-platform app and works on most devices. If you wonder how to get Paramount Plus on LG Smart TV, this post will guide you.
Paramount+ Subscription Plans
Paramount+ offers two premium plans, and you can sign up for the required information by visiting its official site.
- The lowest plan price $5.99/month or $59.99/year. It is called Limited Commercials Plan and brings you limited advertisements.
- The highest goal of Paramount+ price $9.99/month or $99.99/year. It is a Commercial-Free plan, and you will not get any advertisements.
How to Download Paramount Plus on LG Smart TV
You can access Paramount+ on LG TV with WebOS 4.0 and higher. For the installation guidelines, follow the steps given below.
- LG Smart TVs released in 2018 and later period
- Paramount+ Subscription and login information
- Internet or Wi-Fi connectivity
1. Press the Home button on the provided remote.
2. Navigate to agree on the LG Content Store tile.
3. Using the virtual keyboard, you should type as Paramount Plus.
4. Select the app from the search result to get directed to the overview screen.
5. Navigate to choose the Install button to start downloading Paramount+.
6. Select Launch to open Paramount Plus app on your LG Smart TV.
7. To begin streaming its content, you should proceed with signing in to your account.
Alternative Method to Watch Paramount+ on LG Smart TV
LG Smart TV supports screencasting functionality. The LG TV user can take advantage of this option to stream Paramount+ content from Android or iOS tools. This method will work only if you have the Paramount Plus app installed on your smartphone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why don’t I find Paramount+ on LG TV?
Paramount+ app is officially free for LG TV. Since LG releases the latest apps to its customers slowly, you may not find it. You can restart your TV, unplug, and plug it back in. Turn on the LG TV after 30 seconds. If that doesn’t resolve, you should update your LG TV OS with WebOS 4.0 or above.
Can I stream Paramount+ for free on LG TV?
You can stream it free for a month with the launch offer of Paramount+. When the limited plan expires, you shall not stream it for free.
Can I download Paramount+ content?
Yes. You can download any Paramount Plus app names on your device if you have subscribed to the commercial-free plan.
Leave a Reply