Have you ever felt the need to download videos from YouTube? If yes, then you are in the right place.
To download videos from YouTube, you need a YT downloader music application. But most of these downloaders come with restrictions. This prevents them from downloading copyrighted content. In this case, you need an app called Airy This app helps you to extract music from YouTube videos. Or you can use the VLC Media player to download videos and then rip to the Mp3 format.
For those who have a YouTube Premium account, they can download music without any hassles. However, you should keep in mind that downloading copyrighted content from YouTube using unfair means is illegal. This can even get your premium account banned.
How to download music using Airy?
Downloading music using Airy is simple if you follow all the steps correctly.
Here is what you need to do:
- The first thing you need to do is download and install the Airy on your device. Make sure that you download the set-up file from a reliable website. The best would be to download the app from the official website.
- Now open YouTube and go to the video that you are interested in. Search for the video by typing the title in the search box.
- Once you open the video, copy the URL address.
- Next, go to the Airy and paste the copied link in the top-left corner of the window. Wait for a few minutes for the video to parse. You can proceed ahead when you see quality options appear on the screen.
- Click the option Download Video from the drop-down menu. Next click on the option Extract Audio.
- You can also change the file format from the Format drop-down menu.
- Along with the audio format, you can also change the quality of the audio. The default selection is the highest quality. But you can select a lower bitrate of the audio. This will also reduce the file size.
- Next click the Browse option to choose a location to save the audio file.
- Click the Extract option at the bottom of the screen. This will start the process of extracting the music from the video. It will take a few minutes to get down. Once the process is over, the file will be saved in the selected location.
Downloading Music Using YouTube Premium Account
If you are a YouTube Premium user, you should follow these steps to download music from the platform.
- Open the YouTube app on your mobile device.
- Go to a song that you want to download for offline use. If you want to download an entire playlist, click on the Library option at the bottom-right corner of the screen and select the playlist to download.
- Click the download arrow for a single song or the menu option for the full playlist. If you select the arrow then your music will start downloading on your device.
- If you selected the menu option for the playlist, you need to select the Download button. This will start the download process.
YouTube is a wonderful platform for watching videos and listening to music. If you ever want to download an audio or video file from the platform, you can use these two methods to do so.