Emails are used almost everywhere for a varied variety of purposes. Managing one email account is often the most comfortable, whereas the real problem comes when you have multiple email accounts. Managing all of them and their data together isn’t simple without the mail customer. There are many email customer software available, and almost all of them compete to give the best features. However, only a few mail app for Windows will work perfectly on Windows 10 PCs and in different Windows OS version. This article finally deals with the best Email customer apps for Windows PCs.
As there are a great number of apps available. Nevertheless, we have sorted the best mail app for Windows here in this post. They are all carefully analyzed on multiple factors like performance, speed features, price, etc. So, any of these are worth using email apps for Windows.
Best Mail App for Windows 10
Our exclusive mail apps for Windows PC includes the following email customers.
Managing all your mails is a breeze with Mailbird email client. It has powerful and intuitive feature sets that work on Windows PC. You can use this device to manage emails and contacts from other accounts quickly. Mailbrid has a highly customizable layout and lets you select from free colour themes. The users can connect through LinkedIn from within the inbox. It has built-in app integrations like Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Dropbox, etc.
What’s more on Mailbrid?
- Supports snoozing messages
- Custom notification sound suggestions
- It has a powerful attachment search feature
- Dark and light theme support
- Multi-language support
- Use shortcuts to reply, archive, copy, and forward mails
One of the best and quickest mail customer for Windows PC is eM Client. It is a fully-featured email customer to have lots of customization options. You can use this mail client to import and create PGP keys to send encrypted or signed emails. eM Client provides fast access to all the linked account. It even supports accessing the calendar, contacts, tasks, etc. The users can quickly paste images into the emails as eM Client supports auto-resizing, rotating, flipping, etc.
What’s more on eM Client?
- Modern and easy-to-use interface
- Supports live backup while running
- It can translate emails into 39 languages
- Features auto-replies for Gmail
- Has delayed send and encryption support
- It lets you import calendar and contacts
Windows PC users can select Thunderbird, an open-source, free email customer from Mozilla Firefox. It makes emails better for users as it ensures speed and privacy. The mail account set up wizard will check for the emails and bring them for you on one screen. Adding people to the address book is simple and can be done with one click. Thunderbird is integrated with apps like IRC, Twitter, XMPP, Google Chat, etc., and you can chat in real-time with your contacts.
What’s more about Thunderbird?
- With tabbed emails, you can access multiple emails
- Filter emails by name, message, tags, and more
- Supports archiving the mails in the archive folder
- Share large documents as a link on the attachments
- Supports light and dark themes
- Ensures privacy and phishing security
- Has lots of add-ons support
Microsoft’s Outlook is one of the best mail apps for Windows 10 PC. It lets you keep track of all your mail services under one roof. Outlook is a widely used mail customer as it lets you work with emails, calendar, contacts, tasks, and more. It uses the autocomplete option for the email addresses. Using Outlook, you can quickly share larger documents as a hyperlink. This email client supports almost all the email, and thus you can connect, organize and get things done efficiently. It is free for both home and market needs.
What’s more on Outlook?
- You can share attachments from OneDrive
- Supports scheduling emails
- Protects confidential files and data
- Intelligent reminders will remind you about bills
- Has a calendar and task integration support
If you want more than just email, then get Spike on Windows PC. It is a conversational email where you can chat, collaborate and manage a calendar. Spike is a combination of mail and messaging features. It is a versatile mail customer as it clears the clutter while transforming your email into your favourite instant messaging feature. Spike has all the features you want in the inbox, like messaging, collaboration devices, calendars, etc.
What’s more on Spike?
- Shows real-time typing response
- Supports voice and video call
- You can preview files without downloading it
- Get important mails on priority inbox
- Includes advanced search option
Give the best of email to your team with the Front email client app. It is all about collaboration and keeps all your team members work together. The inbox you create utilizing the Front app is private by default, and you can invite particular team members to specific inboxes. With the chat feature, you can actively communicate with all your teammates.
What’s more on Front?
- You can take control of your inbox effortlessly
- Gives accurate responses and informed decisions
- Has native integration with about 40+ apps
- Communicate in a customized way
One of the never miss mail app for Windows 10 PC is Postbox. It keeps all your email accounts in one place in an organized manner. Postbox is completely featured and works almost on any POP or IMAP account. Using the Favourites bar, you can access go-to folders quickly. Postbox will organize inboxes, messages, folders in tabs, and you can switch between them easily.
What’s more on Postbox?
- It has a beautiful user-interface
- It lets you keep your work and personal accounts separately
- Has lightning-fast search option
- You can create advanced queries
- Select from 24 beautiful themes
- Ensures your privacy and protection from phishing or malware
You can get Claws Mail for Windows PC if you want to deal with different email accounts. It is based on GTK+ and is one of the quickest email clients for a long time. Although it’s interface seems to look classic, it has all the advanced features. Claws Mail provides intuitive operation with a simple configuration. The user can make use of this email client for its robustness and stability. It has lots of added features like calendar, LED handling, RSS aggregation, and more.
What’s more on Claws Mail?
- Its interface is lightweight and user-friendly
- The commands can be accessed using the keyboard
- Works even on the older Windows PCs
- Supports importing emails from other email customers
Those who are focused on the market can use Hiri, a famous and best mail client app for Windows. It can be used as an alternative to MS Outlook for many reasons. For instance, Hiri is all about a cluttered inbox, and your emails will be organized perfectly. You can focus on your work as Hiri will check for the new emails now and then. With remainders, you can keep track of emails. Just drag the important ones and drop them into the task list to set due dates and reminders.
What’s more on Hiri?
- Supports sending actionable emails to your team
- You can ping teams for status updates about specific emails
- It lets you prioritize and manage tasks
- Use smart dashboard to see the unread messages
Our Two Cents
Almost all of the Windows platform’s mail apps are highly stable, simple-to-use, and provide third-party integrations. You can select from any of the best mail client apps for Windows 10 from the list and manage emails quickly.
Is there any different best mail app for Windows 10 available? Then share it in the comments. Visit us on Twitter and Facebook page for the most advanced updates.